What Is It?
The Priapus Shot® is a non-surgical procedure that can help men with erection enhancement, penis size and sensitivity.
The Priapus Shot® helps men who suffer with…
- Decreased sensation (& pleasure)
- Inability to achieve firmness during relations
- Difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied
- Trouble maintaining firmness during relations
- Decrease in size (often seen with normal aging)
- An angle that causes pain or inability to have relations(Peyronie’s Disease)
How Does It Work?
The Priapus Shot® procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20 minute, non-surgical procedure. The Priapus Shot® procedure begins with numbing the penis and then a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft & into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
Who Can Get It?
Your doctor or nurse will help determine if this procedure could work for you and your family. Men both on and off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes and young & old can often benefit from the Priapus Shot® procedure. The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile meds but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smoker may get less results. Size improvements occur less reliably.
What Are The Benefits?
- Drug free
- Enjoy sexual relations on the day of procedure
- Increased sensitivity
- Increased desire
- Larger girth & length
- Almost instantaneous results
- Fast & relatively painless
- Better, healthier sex
- Improved relations & stronger family